We all know how important Facebook and Twitter can be to developing a deeper connection with your fans. What’s not as obvious is what are the best ways to use social networks to promote your music or a new piece of merch, get new fans, and turn those ”Likes” and “Follows” into music sales. That’s why we created the new Roundtrip Promo Tool, which walks you through the process of promoting your music or merch on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
With Nimbit’s new Promo Tool, it will take you just a few minutes to set up a promotion and best of all, the Promo Tool will automatically follow up for you with any fan who takes advantage of the promotion.
Check out how easy it is to set up a promotion:
6 easy steps to Promote Music on Facebook & Twitter with Nimbit’s Roundtrip Promo Tool
- Choose any product from your Nimbit catalog to promote and set whether you want to give it away for free, or sell it at a discount or full price.
- Add a link to an optional personal message or music video. Don’t have a music video or professional video equipment? No problem, you would be surprised at how effective a video of you talking to your fans, filmed only with your phone’s camera can be. It seems more real.
- Set the store where you would like the promotion to redeem, this can be your Facebook store, nimbitmusic.com store, or any other URL you have your store embedded.
- Choose the time you would like your optional follow up thank you message to be sent and add the text of that message. You can choose to have the follow up sent the next day, the next week.
- Set the date when you would like the promotion to expire
- Click in this section to send the promo out on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Remember on Facebook you may want to click this twice to send to fans of your band/musician page and then also send again to your personal friends. In this area you can also generate links and promo codes for email and download cards,and get the embed code for a widget to put on your website.
Fans and friends will see a personal message from you, a video (if you embedded one) and a link to access the promotion. Please ignore the fact that the only people who commented on my post were my mom and girlfriend
Here’s what your followers will see on Twitter