As a Nimbit artist, you have the ability to engage your fans on every level. That means not only selling your music and merch products and giving your fans the latest news about your upcoming gigs, but selling eTickets to those gigs as well.
If it’s all in one place, they’re more likely to buy, and with Nimbit, selling eTickets is easy.
To sell eTickets for your next show, simply:
1. Log in to your dashboard and click the Catalog tab.
2. Click Add Product in the left-hand side-bar and choose Tickets from the drop down menu.
3. You will be directed to the Calendar page, where you can set up an event for your next show by clicking the Add button on the right side of the page.
4. Fill out the venue information and event details and click Save.
5. Then click the Sell eTickets button next to your scheduled event.
6. Click the button next to eTicket, fill out the ticketing information, and upload a photo.
7. Click Next Step, review your product information and click Complete Setup
You’re done! Tickets for your gig will now be available for sale from your Facebook Mystore, your website, or anywhere you have a Nimbit direct-to-fan storefront installed.
When the ticket sales period ends, you will be emailed a will call list of everyone who bought a ticket for the show. Bring that list to the gig and you’re good to go. Lastly, don’t forget bring the venue their cut, or create a split payment for the venue when you set up the tickets.
Don’t have a Nimbit account? Click here to sign up